University of Greenwich

Activity: Visiting an external institutionVisiting an external academic institution


External Examiner for: MA Landscape Architecture/ Master of Landscape Architecture:i.attend annually Subject Assessment Panels or Progression and Award Boards or both, as required by the Faculty; ii.where required by the Faculty or the relevant Professional Statutory & Regulatory Body, attend other specified assessment activities. These may include, inter alia, teaching practice assessments, vivas, OSCE assessments, in which students are assessed and where external comment is normally expected to form part of external quality oversight of the course or programme;iii.produce an annual report on the conduct of the assessment after the main Progression and Award Board (PAB) in each session, using the University’s pro forma. Where the main PAB is held in the summer, the report shall be submitted by 31 July; where the main PAB is held at any other time of year, the report shall be submitted within one month of the PAB meeting.
Period1 Sep 201631 Dec 2020
VisitingUniversity of Greenwich
Degree of RecognitionInternational


  • landscape architecture
  • education