In the following you can find the drone imagery, interpretations and fluid flow modelling results presented in Boersma et al., 2019 and in the Thesis written by Boersma, 2020.
The data in this folder is structured as follows:
1) The drone data of the different pavements and cliffs has been stored in the DroneImagery folder
2) The Interpretations are stored in the respective interpretation folders
3) Some python scripts which were used to plot and extract the results have been stored in the python folder
4) The fluidflow simulation results have been stored in the ADGPRS_results folder
5) A powerpoint presentation containing the field data interpretation has been added in the main folder
Note that the presented results have been created using the WGS84 Pseudo Mercator CRS system.